X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream

K muffin people here it is!

I had a dream

It involved Kanga and Tawny and a few others - had only been on the site a few weeks but dreamed of you all. The Kanga and Tawny is probably the Ozzie connection. When I looked up the 'meaning' in my dream dictionary i was amazed. A few of you thought so too, so here I am sharing it.

I dreamed that we were in a room in the US, making paper hats and Kanga was tending over events like alpha Kanga and Tawny was making tea (alpha Tawny). When I looked it up - here is what came about;

"Room" = an aspect of yourself (mine was a shed Kanga - you would I imagine, be proud)
    "Paper" = a message, time to decide on new goals, time to strat afresh 'turn a new page'
    "Hat" = image presented to the world; making affiliations known
    "Tea" = tea time (duh) taking a break, relaxing, friendship, sharing
    "Kangaroo" = moving through life in leaps and bounds!

Then I awoke alas! But there may be more, watch the next full moon Hat makers!

Hundi
    __________________________________________________ _

Insert something witty and utterly hillarious here .............

I had a dream

tawny is a frog better look that up too!

Comment

I had a dream

WOW! I was in a dream! How cool is that?!

Tawny

Comment

I had a dream

tawny she will be back to put the frog part in she is sleeping now

Comment

I had a dream

I could illustrate if you'd like?:H
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

I had a dream

On second thought maybe it's better left to the imagination of each of you?

Comment

I had a dream

Rachele, you would have made my sides split if you had illustrated that. Next time, just go for it.
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I had a dream

Very Interesting, Hundi!
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I had a dream

As per request - tho I preface that Tawny is a bird, not a frog

"Frog" = Bounding through life; taking a leap in the right direction"

and well "bird" = freedom (straight from the lynard skynard dreambook); Messenger of the Gods (Tawny is officially exalted); can signify telepathy (Hundi is legend in own lunchbox now)

Bye the way, the hats were made from newspaper (nothing but the latest for us Muffins).

There was more to the dream but I have forgotten that part - we were making something else other than hats and tea. Maybe it was a sauge sizzle..... analyse that.....

Hundi

Comment

I had a dream

P.S.

Rachele please post pictures of us! I have one but don't know how to post pictures - so picture a group of Muffins with newspaper hats on in a tin shed being served tea by a Tawnyfrogmouth Owl and a Kangaroo sizzling snags insisting people eat something, as Muffins are want to do.

Hundi

Comment

I had a dream

that should have read sausage sizzle - I have just awoke from another dream - apologies for ommission of respective consonant and vowel and the spelling of Lynard Skynard

Hundi

Comment

I had a dream

Tea by Tawny

The Shed

Muffins with hats (hey google can only come up with so much)

(don't ever make me google the word sausage again, you should see all the sausages if you know what I mean:wow: )

( I thought Kanga would like this one of himself) Attached files [img]/converted_files/141501=62-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/141501=63-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/141501=64-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/141501=65-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/141501=66-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

I had a dream

just trying

I am getting frustrated!! I cannot get a photo loaded onto here, but let's see if it went through1?

Comment

I had a dream

yippee!!!!!

That is Cocoa an Nerissa(cocoa is the white/grey and Nerrissa is the chestnut.....yeah! those are my guys (well guy and gal!!)

love ya'll,
                            Mary Anne

thanks for all your patience w/ my ranting and raving!!

good night !!! :thanks: :h

Comment

I had a dream

Good Lord, Kanga IS a perv. I always knew it and I called him on it and he denied. That picture made my stomach turn. And I sort of resent being classified in your mind, Rachele, as a rotund little M&M weeble. Pick the cutest one out of the bunch and that must be me. I have self-esteem issues going on. And don't give me any garbage about not enjoying your sausage googling..............
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                              X