Clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clarification

In a small town, an elderly couple had been dating each other for a long time. At the urging of their friends, they decided it was finally time for marriage.

Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.

Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship. "How do you feel about sex?" he asked, rather trustingly. "Well," she said, responding very carefully, "I'd have to say...I would like it infrequently."

The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, then over his glasses, he looked her in the eyes and casually asked, "Is that one word or two words?"

Clarification

Tee Hee...where do you get all these ?!
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Clarification

glad you liked it........one of my favourite jokes. I collect them from my friends emails.

Comment

Clarification

again i must pass this along. funny funny! grandma is gonna pee her pants!

Comment

Clarification

Too funny!!! shows you the old guy learned to clarify things too huh?!! Communication at its best!!

Comment

Clarification

:H
            :h :h :h :h

Comment

Clarification

In-frequently! Took me awhile on this one
              Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
              A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Working...
              X