Clear All

heartbroken

been dumped, feel dreadful

heartbroken

I'm so sorry. How can I help?
    Alcohol is poison to my life - AF 04 January 2010

Comment

heartbroken

Awwww, Sweetgum...reaching out across the miles to you. So sorry to hear. Wanna talk about it?

Comment

heartbroken

Signing off, Sweetgum, but wishing you peace tonight. Take care.

Comment

heartbroken

Sorry SG. Feel better. Anyway I can help, let me know.

Winefree

Comment

heartbroken

thanks. its pathetic really, only known him a month, and now over the space of 24hrs he doesnt want to see me anymore. Something has changed, and i.m left feeling usless

Comment

heartbroken

SG not much detail in your post but he didn't deserve you anyway if he dumped you. Chin up!

Comment

heartbroken

SG - he didn't give you any reason? And you didn't ask...?

But he may not want to say... Sorry!! It's hard to go thru things like that, but you Will be better --- and maybe it means someone Better for YOU is right around the corner!!
                Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

heartbroken

Hey Sweetgum..........sorry some `mere man` has managed to hurt you, but sore as it is at this time, perhaps you can learn from this experience.

You say you`ve known him a month? Hell, you allowed yourself to fall far too deeply, far too quickly.........I say this as a woman who, in the past, could be head-over-heels after 2 or 3, no.........best make that 1 date and cried a couple of rivers when he dumped me!!! LMAO

However, I`ve learned through experience that you have to get to know a potential life partner very slowwwwwwwwly..........it takes a little time to discover if the relationship has any potential longevity, so best keep it out of the bedroom for at least a few weeks/months.........double standards for sure, but men/ p***** do still dump women who sleep with them at the drop of a hat, despite seeming over-eager at the time of said activity :H

So, I`ve learned the hard way and seems you have too. Now all that`s left to do is to resist converting to total spurned bitch mode :H I `just know` that there`s a good man out there for you (and me!!!! lol) somewhere.......... :l

Star x
                  Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

heartbroken

Sweetgum....first of all read Starlight's post again! Great information there!

Here are my thoughts.....when a relationship fails to launch or move to the next level, so many people assume that there is a bad guy and a good guy....or that there is something inately wrong with one party or the other. This is simply not the truth. Most of the time, it is just not a good match for either or both people. Sometimes it is just not a good match and not meant to go any further. So....we move on.

Best Wishes.....

Kate
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

heartbroken

Try to let it go, Sweet. It always seems like it was better when we've lost it, but it probably wasn't. Someone who would dump you like that isn't worth your worry, so think of yourself as blessed if you can. I know it's hard, but put the best spin on it you can. Remember, you deserve someone totally committed to you.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

heartbroken

Thanks for the advice

He sad he loved me just not enough to want to be with me. Yet the night before everything was fine. I'm such a idiot. Dont miss him as such, just feel stupid for being conned

He couldnt understand why i didnt want to take my xmas presents with me?

Comment

heartbroken

Chin up Sweet G. Take care of yourself.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

heartbroken

Sweet, I can't think anything but the thought of 'count your blessings' it happened in a month. Honestly.

And, as many here said, he wasn't worth it.

My thought is..if a man doesn't want me, then why the hell would I want him? I wouldn't..simple as that.

Easier said than done I know, but it will give you strength. Don't be too hard on yourself. I also feel I had been
                            conned a couple times, and like Star I open my heart up way too soon, and go into relationships with blind faith.
                            I just trust until given a reason not to, if there is one, and take a step back..re-evaluate. But ughhhh, the last long
                            time one I was in wayyy too long.

Good luck, be good to yourself!! :l

DLA:h
                            Of all vices, drinking is the most incompatible with greatness
                            Sir Walter Scott
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                            X