: )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

: )

You guys gotta be sick of me by now. Bet your glad I am goin to work for the weekend. Who is takin over anyway. I haven't even looked at the calendar thread.
    Well....I wont say much ok.

I found a good daily thought for us anyway.
    So here ya go.

What's good for me?

When we are soul-searching, be it for the smaller or larger decisions we face during the day, we can learn to ask, is this good for me?....Is this what I really want?...Is this what I need?....Does this direction feel right for me?....Or am I succumbing to control and influence that I sometimes allow others or other things to have over me?

It is not unhealthy selfishness to question if something is good for us. That is an old way of thinking. To ask if something is good for us is a healthy behavior, not to be ashamed of, and will probably work out in everyone's best interests.

We shall not wander down a selfish path of self-indulgence by asking of a thing is good for us. We shall not stray from God's intended plan, God's highest good, by asking if a thing is good for us.
    By asking ourselves this simple question, we participate in directing our life toward the highest good and purpose; we own our power to hold ourselves in self-esteem.

Today I will begin acting in my best interests. I will do this with the understanding that, on occasion, my choices will not please everyone around me. I will do this with the understanding that asking if a thing is good for me will ultimately help me take true responsibility for my life and my choices.
    Gabby :flower:
Working...
X