happy Friday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy Friday!!!

:wd: Made it through another week!! Not too AF, but a good one, busy as SH*t!! But I get to start today's thread!!! Yeah!! good morning muffins, hope all is well in modsville!!

No issues, no really profound things to say, just wanted to start this wonderous Friday with a positive note for all!!!!

Have a BLESSED and POSITIVE and WONDERFUL Friday all you beautiful muffins/gals!!!

love and hugs and good thoughts!!:l :h

Mary Anne

happy Friday!!!

Good Morning,

Thank you for the Blessings Mary Anne! I need all I can get, that is for SURE.

Nothing profound here either. Nothing has changed much.

Some wierd eye pain going on last night that is a little better today, it better not be the topa

Jay, :welcome: Please don't resent being called a muffin....I will assume by your name that you are male. We started the whole calling each other muffins a long time ago and it has to do with our weight issues not our gender. It's a term of endearment:l

My Papa is coming today and I have to work tomorrow night so I won't be on much the rest of the weekend.

I hope you all have a terrific one!

:h
    :h :h :h :h

Comment

happy Friday!!!

By the way.... I'm not abstinent.

Maybe someday I will be, (big sigh) I just don't know.

I almost NEVER post there because I know I really scare a few people and I don't want to do that.

But I really love going over there and reading their posts......some really great people over there.

Comment

happy Friday!!!

Good mornin!
        I did sooo good last night considering the temptation. For anyone who doesnt know, I am on all-expense paid for vacation in the Carribbean with hubbys company. So last night we got on a shuttle and one of our clients had this really nice dinner for us in the middle of the rain forest. LITERALLY. We had to walk about a mile into the rain forest on a tiki torch lit path, over bridges to get to it. I knew when I was walking on the path that it was not one to venture back intoxicated! We got some awesome pictures though and I met tons of people there, a few who could use this website! LOL. The sun is out today after many days of drizzle, so I am so on the beach. I figure I can have about one pina colada every two or three hours, as they are more for the "taste" than the alcohol anyway. So as Becca say...Mini cheers! Really "mini" cheers. Small cheer.

Have an awesome day!
        Allie
        What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

happy Friday!!!

MUFFFFINS

Good morning my friends!!
          I hope everyone is doing great!!!!
          TGIF!!
          Well, this weekend is a holiday weekend in Canada - the Thanksgiving weekend (I just mentioned this on the Abs board). I am taking today to give thanks for everything I have. SO I am giving thanks for this great support group and community - I give thanks for you guys - people I have come to consider very true and dear friends. :l I also give thanks for having a great family, a good job. I give thanks for having great friends who support me, call me and wil drop anything to come and see when I need them. I also give thanks for living in one of the greatest countries in the world. I know we are not from the same places but I think we all can say the same here - let's face it guys. We are LUCKY. Relatively speaking.
          When you really think about it, we are, aren't we?
          Just some food for thought :l
          Hope everyone has a great friday.
          And Jay, welcome to the group!!!
          Jen
          PS - Day 6 AF!
          Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

happy Friday!!!

Good Morning Beatifuls!
            We have no school today! Only in Texas do they give the kids a day off to attend the State Fair! Yee-haw! I'm cleaning the house!
            Allie--what an awesome experience and so glad you experienced the whole dinner and can remember it---I've missed so many things in my life...sigh...because of too much wine...enjoy your day.
            Rachele--with Topa I feel like my eyes are so "tired" sometimes! and sometimes they just feel sore...I think it's just the effect of topa??? and tiredness?? anyone??? have this too??
            Mary Anne-blessings back at ya!! and to all of you other muffins too...love you all so much.
            sm-mary

Comment

happy Friday!!!

Jen--you and I posted at the same time..
              Yes--we have so much to be thankful for!!
              I'm so proud of you on Day 6!
              sm-mary

Comment

happy Friday!!!

Yes indeed! Sooo much to be thankful for...:h Hope I still feel that way by the end of the day ! I'm off to decorate more @ the Fire Hall... my Sister got here from Idaho last night... so, we'll either "play" nice, or end up trying to kill each other!!:H Should be fun ...either way!

Happy Friday to everybody! And welcome aboard Jay!

Hugs, Judie
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday to all!

The question, that some might consider asking is, "Can others, doing what they're now doing, no matter what their motivation, no matter what our relationship, and no matter what they decide, keep me from being all I want to be?"

And the answer is always, "Not in a million years."

Whooohooo,
                  ***** The Universe

Jen - so proud of you AF for so long!! Happy Thanksgiving - you are right so many things to be thankful for!

SM, Mary - kids have it off over here in NM, called fall weekend but really it's because of balloon fiesta I think. Good part is I have my part timer for way more than part time hours this week! Yes, oh, yes what a sense of relief!

There were at least 100 balloons in the sky this morning. Mass accession starts tomorrow and they have at least 500 balloons, can't see the sky for all the shapes and colors. It is pretty cool.

Yes, Jude, I love flying in them, they are so peaceful. I think para sailing was on that same level of quiet, just hear the wind. Of course, first time I went I was the first to jump at the opportunity, my crotch strap came undone part of the way up to full height, a bit freaked but decided I was a great swimmer and not worry about the fall into the water, killing me! Anyway, got the strap pulled back up and clipped together. what a wonderful experience!

Judie, have a wonderful time this weekend. I am sure you made that hall look fantastic!

Allie, good for you on mods last night. Isn't El Yunque beautiful?

Rachele, I am sorry about your eyes - mine just go crazy with allergies. I hope it is not the topa because you seem to be doing well on it.

Mary Anne, you sound like you are doing well!

Welcome Jay!

I was AF last night and rode the bike for 15 mins. I am still coming off exhaustion or just plain trying to fight something so I didn't want to push my body beyond what it can do.

To all I missed here, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs and Love,
                  Mary

Comment

happy Friday!!!

Hello my fellow muffins!! We all seem to be in such a great mood today !!! Much nicer than being cranky and hungover isn't it! I'm looking forward to the weekend of relaxing and hanging out with my kids. Today it's a beautiful day outside...hope it stays like this.....
                    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

happy Friday!!!

If I were going to rename myself it would be preciouscabernet

I like your name!

Comment

happy Friday!!!

I'd be GorgeousChablis!

Comment

happy Friday!!!

:H

Comment

happy Friday!!!

Hello everybody!
                            Thanks for starting the thread Mary Ann, and the blessing.

Allie, your vacation sounds wonderful..just reading about it takes me away for a minute! Sounds like you are doing great with it to.

MKR, glad you have some help this week..the balloon fest sounds grand. Hope you feel better soon!

Imagine, hope your eye is ok. When I first started the Topa, my eyes were acting funny and I went straight to the eye doctor for an exam..I took the literature on topamax with me. I'm glad I went, it was very reassuring. He did say that if you are having that issue (the one Roberta mentions) that you would certainly know it..he said it is very painful once it happens, so you are probably ok if it's a minor irritating thing.

Jenneh, thanks for the gratitude list...so nice to read. I'm very grateful too..in fact, I had a girlfriend call me just yesterday just to thank me for being her friend...she was having a huge gratitude moment and I was so grateful that I was a part of it. I have much to be thankful for...the universe has definitely been on my side..I have a very rich and meaningful life..home, family, a very suitable job and a hand ful of friends that even though I don't see regularly, will be friends for life. I'm grateful that my lessons in life haven't had to be too terribly harsh, that there is always grace from above to help me along.

Hello to everybody else...going to go order some more kudzu from Robert's online store..I haven't done that yet and want to try her branch.

ta ta muffins..
                            d

p.s. becca, I'll let you know when my stuff in on ebay. It will probably be early November.
                            thanks for asking! I am feeling better every day..just on the zig side of zag :0)

Comment

happy Friday!!!

oops...correction, want to try Roberta's Kudzu brand..not branch..

Comment

Working...
                              X