wii fit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wii fit??

I just tried wii fit at a friends and it was great. Is it worth it? I think it would help me get active...(yes, Im a couch potato). Anyone actually do the program?
    Tam

wii fit??

Hi Montana Mommy

I have the Wii and the fit, but the only problem I find with the fit is that it doesn`t really give you an exercise program. I bought for the wii a work-out game called my fitness coach which is excellent. You put in all your specs ie; age, gender mesurements,weight etc etc and you have your own personal coach that gives you a customized work-out based on those. There is a great selection of exercises varying from cardio to muscle strengthening and it also works with whatever equipement you might already have such as weights, ball etc. It does not work with the board but it is definitely a fantastic work-out. I`ve been using it for about 2 weeks and my legs are still killing me!

Comment

wii fit??

I have a friend who lost 50 pounds using wii exercises, I'm not sure which program. My husband bought a wii after hearing that, just with the Fit program, and he lost interest after awhile. I think that he just isn't in the right place right now, or hasn't developed the resolve.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

wii fit??

like alot of workout equipment, i found it to be overrated, and actually not much of a workout at all...i guess it would be good to get a person started being active, but that's about it!

mostly now, my kid plays video games on it!

Comment

wii fit??

I have heard this is suppose to be quite good on the wii.

EA Sports Active: Personal Trainer (Wii): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

I have tried the wii fit and the program doest really give you much of a workout
          Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Working...
          X