CHAT ANYONE??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHAT ANYONE??

JUST NEED A LITTLE SUPPORT TONIGHT, ANYONE OUT THERE?

CHAT ANYONE??

:lHi Twitch, I hope you found someone...
    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

CHAT ANYONE??

Are you OK Twitch?

Comment

CHAT ANYONE??

I'm fine thankyou, the evening's are hard that's all at the moment,xx

Comment

CHAT ANYONE??

I wish I could have been here for you but hubby was home all day so it was hard for me to log in for very long.
          Lots of :l

Comment

CHAT ANYONE??

Twitch... I am coming in new to this, but can chat at night... I looked at the chat prompt here, it looks like it goes straight to a lobby but I could not get script to print on the screen. Have you ever used the chat forum on mywayout? I have posted my email tho and will be able to IM like on yahoo in a few days or so... I hope you are doing well. Don't hesitate to email for now and I will be on later in the evening tonight, for my own sanity too... I am Mtn time and should be on by 5 or 6.

Comment

CHAT ANYONE??

Twitch, I am praying for you! This is my 7th day AF and it is getting easier for me! Just hang in there and know that everyday gets easier. I know the nights are the hardest! I'm still struggling to sleep without alcohol. Fortunately I am taking low dose of valium but still can't sleep but it does make the cravings bearable. Good luck to you!
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

CHAT ANYONE??

I belong to another forum for quitting smoking, and the chat is ALWAYS busy... no matter what time of day.

It's too bad the chat here is so rarely used. It really can be helpful.

By the time I read someone wants to chat - it's too late!!

Sorry, Twitch! (You're also "tawnywitch", right?)
                Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

CHAT ANYONE??

thank's everyone. yes Savon, people kept calling me Twitch I wonder why??? lol Bpleasent. would love to chat with you, xx love and hugs TWITCH

Comment

CHAT ANYONE??

I'm here!
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

CHAT ANYONE??

me 2

Comment

CHAT ANYONE??

nights

:newh nights are killing me to.
                        from about 5 pm till bedtime. last night I just stayed on here reading and took a few asprin to help me sleep, went to bed about 9pm thinking, I did it. no beer.
                        tonight is also ify but its now 7:30 so I've made it through. I drink a lot of water which I never liked. Its begining to grow on me though and I know it helps somewhat. Don't want to completely abstain either but I do get those cravings after i've worked all day. Its just in my mentallity " oh yeah I'm finished today, time for a beer" next thing you know I've had six or so. oh no good at all. every night.. really no good. So anyways this is #2 night abstaining. and I have stopped drinking my usual 5-6 a night. If I am out I think I've cut down to around 3 or 4 and I haven't been going out more than 2 or 3 nights a week. I have a friend who loves to party and I'm working on seeing less of her. I know she gets it but will not admit its a problem for her so what can I do. Just going to commit to fighting the urge so you may see me here at night frequently. Sometimes I dont even log in but just read away. It has really helped me a lot. don't feel as though I could give anyone advice but perhaps someone out there has similar situation to mine. think I'm going to try this drink tracker now and see

Comment

Working...
                        X