Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UUUGGGHHHH- Feeling Big Time Icky!

Good AM everyone...

Sorry to be a party pooper first thing in the morning and I know I'm just complaining, but I needed to vent real quick if that is OK....

I was whimping out about starting on Topa because of the potential side effects.... finally got up the guts to take it-- slept great but I am SO dang tired today and just cannot seem to wake up! Plus I am nauseous..... man. My fears seem to have come true. (Either that or I'm a hypocondriac!!

Gotta do something to feel better quick-- I need to get 2 of my kiddos up soon for school and then I have the other 2 all day, so I've gotta be at the top of my game. A good reminder that health is a gift, and I sure as hell should not be wasting it away with booze.

I think I'm gonna take some alka setzer and make another pot of coffee..... and watch "Intervention" on demand to stay motivated!!!

Have a good day guys.... thanks for listening!

Madi

Madison, eww.. sorry you feel that way. I have never taken topa but I'll just throw in a 2 cents anyway. I wish you wouldn't do the coffee.... It is such an irritant to your stomach, intestines and central nervous system and it depletes you of your water level. Take a lookie at the water thread in holistic healing. Try tea instead. Peppermint tea is naturally caffeine free and is a stimulant AND good for an upset tummy. You could use yerba matte tea with a bit of honey for a lift. Or some fresh ginger and lemon as a tea. Again, good for your stomach. And do check your fears. The self-fulfilling prophecy is real. :l
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Madison - I don't know what dosage of topa you are on but I started out on 25mg a day for a week and didn't notice a thing, then was upped to 25mg twice a day for a week and so on - I have never had any side effects. What dosage did you start out out??? Pm me if you want to.
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
      X