Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topamax vs Topaz

Hi All, :new:

I'm a little scared. Can you tell me what is the difference between Topamax and Topaz.
    I had Topamax for a month and loved it. Then, Inhouse Pharmasy ripped me off by not sending me my order. I was waiting three weeks according their policy and of course I missed out my dosage. Then I had to find a new pharmacy (Aclepsa.com) One more week waiting. They claimed to send me Topamax 200mg, but today I have received Topaz 200mg. They are big light green tablets with no inprint. Could you please tell me the difference between the two? Thank you so much.
    By the way during the month on the Topamax I was rarely drinking, then it was a hell when I had no more of it. I?ve been drinking 2 bottles of wine every single day in the last 4 weeks, so you can?t imagine, how much I want to end this self-destruction.

:h

Topamax vs Topaz

Thanks for your reply Fan. Now it's couple days later and of course I couldn't wait, so I jumped straight for 200g Topaz. As I said, my previous medication clearly said Topamax on it. This pack is made in India by Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd, it's called Topaz - 200, but the bottom line is that the effect is just as I remember from what I had of the Topamax. Basically, I believe, both medicines got Topiramate in it and that must be what changes our lives. Three days on and I have no desire for a drink. I?m a very happy person again. I?ve got back my self-confidence and my depression is definitely disappearing too. I?m so glad that I found this forum and consequently this amazing medicine. AA was not for me. I feel so relieved. I feel that I can begin my life again
    My only problem is my sleeping disorder. It was not a problem to fall a sleep when I got really drunk, but even then I used to wake up at night. Could anybody suggest some good websites/ideas/exercises/diets for better sleeping? Thank you all.
    :happyheart:

Comment

Topamax vs Topaz

Adrian,

I am not normally anxiety-ridden but for the last 8 months I have had a problem of anxiety attacks just when I'm almost asleep (when I'm NOT drinking). Some tiny noise jolts me awake with the fear that someone is in my apartment. One time the tiny noise was my own stomach rumbling. :H

Anyway, OTC sleep aids weren't very helpful and melatonin didn't help at all, but valerian root helped some. Also Hyland's makes an OTC insomnia med that you melt under your tongue, and it helped some too. I haven't found anything that works 100% of the time. Thought about getting a script for Xanax but decided that was asking for trouble.

Tracy

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X