StupaMax!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StupaMax!

Wow, the 150 mg of topa is way helping, I used to like some beers when getting home at 5:00 or so, now could care less if I have one at all, and then it's in the later evening BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>

Does it ever make me REALLY TIRED and I find I have to think carefully about the words I want to say before I say them or I use the wrong word or mispronounce it. My profession won't allow many slip-ups, so I really have to focus. At times, what I mean to say isn't what comes out!

StupaMax!

oh do i ever feel ur pain surfjon.
    when i am in the grocery store if i don't have a list with me ----- forget it.. i cannot remember what i am in there looking for.
    and yeah T I R E D. i am sick of coffee and iced tea or hot tea. but that is all i can do to keep me going.
    i am currently at 175 but today i am going to back down. my eyes are starting to bug me.

Comment

StupaMax!

I have avoided topa for that reason - the tiredness and the forgetfulness. But you know what? I am tired and forgetful without any meds!. I went to my purse to get my cell phone - it wasn't in there. I had a meeting last night, so I sometimes put it in the glove box of my car (because I always forget to turn it off). Walked outside and forgot why I was getting in my car. This happens all the time, drinking or not.

Has anyone overcome this after being on topa for a while?

Comment

StupaMax!

Funny you should ask Barb.........I just posted about this very subject under monthy moderation today! Go have a look
        :h :h :h :h

Comment

StupaMax!

I'm worried about the side effect because I'm a college student and at 46, my brain ain't quite as limber as it used to be. And I'm not as energetic either.

I'm going to try it anyway. It can't be worse than hangovers, right?

Tracy

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X