Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pole Dancing.....excercise, Fitness clubs think so.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pole dancing classes are popping up in fitness centers across America, Australia and the United Kingdom because it's a fun, physically demanding form of exercise that can make you feel fit and sexy at the same time. Whether you're wearing 6-inch heels or your frumpiest T-shirt, as long as you have access to a pole, you can enjoy the health benefits of pole dancing, starting with the basic wrap-around move.
    Pole dancing is a beautifully progressive form of exercise, with many moves that absolute beginners can master quickly, right up to demanding poses that challenge even experienced dancers.

What do you think ? IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

My gym used to offer the same classes. I took a few of them, but it wasn't my cup of tea. Funny, we had to cover the windows in the door with black paper to keep the guys from watching.

Comment

IAD
      Just wondering..........What do you think?????

Comment

Time........It's exercise...That brings joy to a man's heart ! ha! Oh...ya...and it's good exercise for the ladies too. Ha! IAD
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Somehow that's what I thought you would think..LOL

Comment

I so want to try this...really. It would do my stomach muscles no end of good.

One of my best friends is an instructor.

Comment

I took a session of classes, brought one of my daughters with me , it was great exercise. Expect bruises where you have never had bruises before. ouch!

Comment

Iad, I think we need a pic of you trying this exercise. The mind boggles.... But probably I'm not sending a pic of me doing this, maybe one sometime of me on my bike, snowshoes, doing yoga, gardening,... I am sure it is great exercise, but I would feel foolish at my age (55).
                My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Me pole dancing....no can do ! ha! How about cow pole dancing ! ha! IAD
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

i love pole dancing
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T....I know that ha! Keep telling your boss that you want your paycheck in large one dollar bill engraments ! ha!
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Any of you ever watch "King of Queens"? They had the funniest episode about pole dancing on that show.

Comment

6inch heels........lol Ian i dont do scaffolding heels and more.
                          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Ok catch.....gotta dance ! ha! IAN.
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey Iad,
                              I heard on the news yesterday that some want to make this into an olympic event! Ha!
                              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
                              X