Where are the Brits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the Brits?

Is it just me, or have all the Brits disappeared?

Did the UK just fall off the map?

Yoo - hoo, Macks! Lou? Lizzie? Is anyone over there?

Do we need to mount a search and rescue mission?

Amelia -- we might have to send you out lookin' for folks.

Hope you are all well~
    "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Where are the Brits?

It's Kathy

Hi, I'm on a strange computer, but I thought I'd chime in and say yes!!! Where are the Brits?? I MISS YOU GUYS!!! I'll be back on later. This is my sister's laptop, and obviously, I can't type on it very well!!

Smooches!
    Kathy

Comment

Where are the Brits?

Hey Mike, yep I'm still over here in the UK (even though I'm not a true blue brit - am from New Zealand ).....not sure where everyone else is......could keep my eyes open on the tube....if I knew what everyone looked like :-)
      Amelia
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Where are the Brits?

Hi there, don't think anyone missed me. But I'm here, still in London, still desperatelyh drinking too much every night and still waiting for the topa and supps and CDs and speaker pillow....
        will I ever actually start this program?
        Good Night, brits, Cerstin

Comment

Where are the Brits?

Hi Amelia, didn't realize you were a Kiwi!

And Cerstin, yes we were looking for YOU. Come on into Absville, join the club!

Mike
          "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Where are the Brits?

Still here chaps....Just been traveling back and forwards to Manchester and back the last few days...Will get back to normal soon....Cant wait...Macks:l
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Where are the Brits?

just quick reply . bin in hospsince 4 amsat morn. had abad episode.typing fro hro hsp at 4pma min. dunno when home. hop e 2 moz. just thoght let youknow . just didnt knowwho or where i was.- scary. love you all spksoon.liz x

Comment

Where are the Brits?

i am gonna re type that on thistiny key boardbecause the last msg made me still look loopy. i startedactingweirdlate on fridayand leecalled ambulanceat 4am sat morn. i didnt know what ,who orwhere i was. going home 2moz i think or maybe later 2 day. have been fairy-mouse land! love 2 u all spk ltr xxx liz

Comment

Where are the Brits?

So glad to see you all! Lizzie, sorry you're in the hospital, I hope you get well soon. Hi Amelia!! Cerstin, we just don't know you that well in Absville, but I've seen you around in other places. Hope you get all your stuff soon so that you can begin the program. Maybe you can even come on over to Absville for a visit and see if you'd like to live here! Welcome! Didn't mean to make you feel overlooked!

Hugs,
                  Kathy
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Where are the Brits?

Hi Liz- Thanks for checking in. I'm glad to know where you are and that you are safe and sound.
                    Hope you are feeling better soon - glad you have a good husband there watching out for you too.
                    Hope we hear from you again soon
                    Take care and feel better-
                    Lisa

Comment

Where are the Brits?

Hi Lizzie mouse!

It's so good to hear from you. You hang in there and get better soon. We have missed you here.
                      Love,
                      Nancy & Baby Belle:l
                      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Where are the Brits?

hi i'm a brit and vey new

Unregistered wrote: Hi, I'm on a strange computer, but I thought I'd chime in and say yes!!! Where are the Brits?? I MISS YOU GUYS!!! I'll be back on later. This is my sister's laptop, and obviously, I can't type on it very well!!

Smooches!
                        Kathy
                        hi i'm jackie. i just came across this site a few days ago. i'm desperate for some help to stop drinking- i'm finding life harder every day but still pick up my wine. i'd really appreciate some messages back. every morning i decide not to drink today and every night i do. i've been drinking heavily with barely a day off for over 25 years- i should be dead by now. i function always but i've lost friends, lovers and evan family. really need some help- i can't pick myself up antmore and pretend its all ok- it really isnt. please come and tlk to me- i want to stop and make my life better- i'm 48 years old and my whole life is just so wasted

Comment

Where are the Brits?

Dear Liz,
                          What are you addicted to dear? Heroin? Coke? Meth? Or what? It is ok to say. Or do you have some other underlying illness?
                          Wishing you all the best dear heart. Stay alive for godsakes.

Comment

Where are the Brits?

i cant use this site- i've tried sending messages but i dont seem to be allowed- no difference there then. thought i might get some help- hey never mind

Comment

Where are the Brits?

Chrysalis,
                              I know for sure that Liz isnt using any of those drugs. I'm glad your concerned tho. I do know its anther medical illness. Please keep her in your prayers.
                              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
                              X