Please help Bac Nal???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help Bac Nal???

I understand that the nal is to be taken before drinking. i have searched and searched but cannot seem to find out why the baclofen? some people seem only to be taking bac, others both. I appreciate a response, going armed with info to the Dr tomorrow!!! Very excited! thanks to all:thanks:

Please help Bac Nal???

The Sinclair method (nal taken before drinking) can typically take up to 6 months before people see results, and while it works for many, it doesn't work for all, so to speed up the process or as a kind of insurance incase TSM fails many are finding that baclofen is a big help to take together with the naltrexone.

Also, baclofen helps a lot of people with anxiety issues which isn't addressed by the naltrexone alone.

Sorry, because that is a bit simplistic, you don't need to do both together many people have found success with just one or the other, there is an awful lot of information here if you have time to read it before your dr visit.

My own thoughts are due to the lack of clinical trials (many doctors have never heard of either method) you may have a problem getting a doctor to prescribe you with both meds off the bat. However they can be obtained online, if the worse comes to the worse.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Comment

Working...
    X