Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

percentages

hi
    so, maybe i'm a huge nerd, but i figured out how much i decreased my drinking compared to last october and january

those are the only 2 months i have consistently done the drink tracker besides this month.

Compared to those 2 months, I managed to decrease my alcohol intake by about 35% for the same amount of days! I'm pretty pleased with that because this is probably about HALF the amount I was drinking back in August or September. In October is when I first tried to mod, so I had already cut back at that point!

yay!
    i love the drink tracker.

now, the hard part is just sticking with it!!

xoxo

percentages

:goodjob: LetGo

I've kept paperwork too on my DT success or lack of on some months!

Very motivating when those numbers decrease...that's for sure!!

Keep up the good work!!

:l
    Eve11
    "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

percentages

Congratulations Letgo!

Great news!!! I have also decreased sooooo much my AL intake this month!!! So far in Feb i have had I think 12 drinks and im not planning to drink any more this month. Until January 2010, I was drinking on average 14 per week and sometimes 20 pero week........ so, February 2010 I hope marks the begining of a new life me!!!!!!!!

Comment

percentages

Good work, everybody,
        It is great to get your life back from the grips of alcohol.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
        X