Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight

Day 18 today. I have been doing pretty good up until today. But today, I have been depressed. I have not had much energy and am anxious from the topo even though I am doing all of the supps and exercise. I am wanting to drink tonight like I did in the old days-2 bottles. I am feeling the craving. I am taking 75 mg. of topo now. People at work today said that I look so tired...is anything wrong..no just tired I said....normally mr. energy...and salesmanship....Well, tonight, when I got home I was ready to go back to my old pattern. I had already given myself permission. However, to my suprise I did not consume 2 bottles of wine; only 2-3 glasses. It was the topo and you guys there holding me back...

Thank You..

Tonight

Well done, Stevereno! Feels good, doesn't it?

Tawny

Comment

Tonight

Stevereno...I'm happy for you. That is great- truly.
      Thanks for sharing too.

Lisa

Comment

Tonight

Yay Steverino!!!
        I know what you mean about the anxiety with the topa - I had that too at first. It gets better.
        As for the cravings, I still had them all the way up until 150 mg. Once I went from 150mg to 175mg - boom - it has been a miracle (now, I still get them sometimes - more on the weekends - but they are entirely manageable now). I am now at 200mg.
        You just wait. Congrats though.
        Old habits die hard and you had a major victory tonight.
        When i was just starting (and at that dose) I remember saying, screw it, I want to drink like the old days, a couple of times, and you know what? I pretty much did (maybe not to the same degree as old days - but I sure didnt stop at 2-3 glasses like you did!)
        Way to go!
        Hugs
        Jen
        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Working...
        X