Funny ways to annoy people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeep Bip..."

2. Speak only in a "robot" voice.

3. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."

4. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."

6. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."

7. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with Lysol.

8. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss. (I REALLY HAVE TO START DOING THIS - Jen)

9. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

10. Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person."

11. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.

12. Wear your pants backwards.

13. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.

14. Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"

15. ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.

16. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.

17. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head. like a parakeet.

18. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.

19. Change your name to "AaJohn Aaaaasmith" for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce each "a."

20. At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batabatabata-suhWING-batter!"

21. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."

22. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."

23. Invite lots of people to other people's parties.

24. Page yourself at work. Don't disguise your voice.
    Over 4 months AF :h

That is going to be so much fun.....Just off to phone my dad in a robot voice.....Brilliant Jenneh:H
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Jennah, Just had a client want wayyyyyyyyyyy to much in verbiage in uppercase - wanted to take him to your joke!!

very funny dear!

Comment

I've always thought it would be funny, in an admittedly cruel and sick kinda way, to serve a stack of piping hot tortilla chips with a bowl of wasabi paste. :H

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Great joke. Yet, the danger is that they'll call the mental hospital on you, ha, ha
          Paddy
          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Jenn, it scares me honey that you are a lawyer!

Comment

Working...
            X