Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liv-52. Has anyone tried this?

Hi,
    Here's something I found that might be worth trying. Does anyone know anything about Liv-2? It appears to have been studied in clinical trials overseas.

It says it is herbs but does not say which herbs. I assume it has milk thistle plus other stuff.

Liver Diseases : Fatty Liver, Cirrhosis, Hepatitis

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Ivy

Haven't heard of it Ivy but thanks for the info. I am going to look into as well. BTW, nice meeting you in chat the other night. I am still laughing over our conversation........
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

oh, you dear guys

Hi Lush,

I really enjoyed the chat too. Hey, we are smart people. Too smart for our own good?

Fan, looking forward to seeing you in chat too.

Lately, I come online when no one is in chat. Sometimes it is about 11 p.m. Everyone is off snoozing I guess. And the aussies are not online yet. My timing is goofy.

I would like to take some "insurance" for the poor ole liver, if you know what I mean.

Hub and I are off the Hamptons for a few days. Back Sunday. Catch you dearies later.

Ivy

Comment

The Hamptons? How completely hoity toity of you!! Have a great time. Hope we can meet up in chat again to embarrass Fan.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
        X