Blonde cop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blonde cop...

As related to me by my neighbor, Bubba...

There was a blonde who was speeding, and was pulled over by a blonde cop. The officer got out of her car and strolled over to the blonde's car. The officer said to the driver "May I see your driver's license, ma'am?" The blonde replied "I don't know...what does it look like?" The blonde cop answered "It's rectangular and shiny, and it has your picture on it." The blonde fumbled around in her purse, found a pocket mirror, looked into it and handed it to the cop. The cop took the mirror, looked at it, and hurriedly handed it back to the blonde, saying "I'm sorry, ma'am....I didn't know you were a police officer!" :H:H:H

Blonde cop...

When my beautiful, blonde, then-17-y/o daughter came in angry and threw a speeding ticket on the table, I asked why it made her so made her so mad. Her reply, "There ought to be a law against women cops!" That's how I found out how many times she'd been stopped and only warned.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Blonde cop...

rubywillow;827416 wrote: When my beautiful, blonde, then-17-y/o daughter came in angry and threw a speeding ticket on the table, I asked why it made her so made her so mad. Her reply, "There ought to be a law against women cops!" That's how I found out how many times she'd been stopped and only warned.
      LOL! :H That charm and good looks won't get you far with a woman cop!

Comment

Blonde cop...

good one:H:H:H
        :notes:
        My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves me altogether.

"When enough is enough, that's when you know your half way there"-Tim Mcllrath

Comment

Blonde cop...

:H:H:H:H:H Fennel you cheered me up lol
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Blonde cop...

And laughs to Santy, as well.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
            X