Help/Advice My Day one Supplement Reaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help/Advice My Day one Supplement Reaction

Wasn't sure where to post this- so I posted it twice!
    Hi all. Well- for several reasons I have not purchased the topamax or the kudzu. But I have nearly everything else.
    So- I have the Magnesium, the B-150 liquid (which I have taken in the past- does help), I bought the 1,000 mg L-glutamine, the whey protein supplement, calms forte and the primrose oil.
    Took it all yesterday and here is what happened. Overwhelmingly felt better- calmer. Had 2 beers and felt fine after work. A friend stopped by for several hours didn't drink. Then he left- I found myself GUZZLING down the rest of the six pack- in fact it never tasted so good. I took 1 and eventually three of the calms forte to knock me out and cut myself off before a reasonable bed time- or my real impulse- a drive to the liquor store. The calms forte had no affect on me- maybe my tolerance is too high?
    Overall- I noticed that the supplement mixture- it made me a much calmer, more relaxed drunk- who ultimately really wanted to drink more!
    I took the test I found referenced on-line here yesterday. I don't normally like tests that ask multiple choice questions to define wether you have a drinking problem or not. But the test from yesterday- made sense- it asked basically how you physiologically responded to alcohol. I didn't like the answer in the end- it diagnosed me clearly as an addicted/ allergic drinker.
    I mention this- bc it might help to unravel my response to the supplements? Or perhaps that's normal in the absence of taking kudzu and topamax?
    I have noticed several posts of others not taking the topamax but using every other aspect of the program. From your experience, will it take several days for the supplements to take effect? Any allergic/ addicted class people- what was your experience with supplements only versus kudzu and topomax?
    My over all day one bottom line reaction- is that the supplements are just going to turn me into a "nicer to be around, not as aggressive or quick to over-react drunk"?
    Any and all feedback appreciated!
    Thanks!!!!!!
    Alisa Smiles
    :l
Working...
X