topa 25 buspar and wellbutrin and alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i drank 3 glasses of wine last nite with the above and i am absolutely dying. i have been on topa for 3 days and am crying, can't sleep, nauseated an have headaches. someone help me. that is why I drank lastnight. the supplements also are making me sick and the hypnotherapy does not seem to be working and i have all cd.s desperate and crying

I am sorry you aren't feeling well. I am not sure what buspar is, but maybe split your 25 mg pills in half and start with that. I know they are small, but some have to titrate up more slowly than others.

Hang in there.

-Nina

Comment

Brunello-

How long have you been taking the Buspar and Welbutrin? Did a doctor give you a prescription for the Topamax also? I am just wondering how all of these meds mix together. I am sure it is possible for them to produce a negative reaction in some people. Were you ok before the Topamax?

I hope you find what works right for you. Medications work differently for everyone and sometimes it is a matter of trial and error to find what is best for you.

I have been on several different anti-depressants/anti-anxiety agents including Buspar and Welbutrin. I am currently taking only Topamax (175 mg) and I am doing pretty well. I plan on sticking with just the Topa for now but adding something else later if I feel I need it.

I am sorry you are not feeling well and I hope you can find something that helps.

Peace,

Jackie

Comment

Check Interactions - DrugDigest
        look here
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
        X