Friday Soiree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Soiree

Since Kathy and I are serving as co-mayors of Absville this week, we decided to celebrate by hosting a Friday evening alcohol-free soiree at the Mayoral Mansion, with a formal dinner, and dancing to follow. There will be excellent food, music, conversation, and company, and you are all cordially invited.

Details to follow ~ Kathy is the lead organizer, as I have been swamped this week, and she is doing a wonderful job planning the event! We are going to set a time (still to be determined) to meet in the alternate chat room and try to get as many people there as possible. We're still trying to come up with ideas for bands, creative alcohol-free drinks, and start times.

Check out the "Friday Soiree" thread under Monthly Abstinence for more info and to add your suggestions.

Hope you can make it!

Mike
    "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Friday Soiree

I am on GMT which I think means I am awake when lots of you are sleeping!

Comment

Friday Soiree

We're going to start the party early, so everyone in Britain will be able to come for at least a little while!

Hugs,

Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
      X