Getting Topa, An Exercise in Hoop Jumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still don't have a ship date for the Topa I ordered online from River Pharmacy on the 12th and am starting to wonder if it's coming at all.

I gave up health insurance to go back to school and haven't had regular doctor in a few years. I've seen a nurse practitioner maybe twice in two years, and she doesn't like prescribing. This week I went about trying to get in to see a doctor (under the pretense of a physical exam) to get a prescription for Topa. I found out that if you don't have a insurance, they don't want to see you. The health system in the US sucks!

Anyway, I privately enrolled in a health insurance program and paid the premiums in order to get in to a doctor in order to try to get the topa.

It's not all bad, I really needed coverage anyway, but there has got to be an easier way to get Topa!

Tracy

sigpic

tracy hold on baby someone will post the best site. im not at home this week so i dont have it but there a bunch of us that do.Oh and what is that that you have knocked over by your computer?

Comment

ordering topa

it seems that the best place to order from is LIFHAUS.com
      the company is in canada and will ask you to fill out an online form.
      what you do is put in a real doctors name and phone number
      lifehaus will call you and ask your reason for ordering---most people say migraines--- then they will ask you to fax your prescription.
      do not fax your script
      most people get their topa

Comment

Wow. Thanks, Surfer. I suspected there must be a trick to it.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Hi,
          ordered my Topamax from inhousepharmacy on the 9th of this month. Getting really quite impatient now, because my supps and CDs have finally arrived, but no sign of the topiramate yet.
          And I do so need to start this program. It's almost since I have been planning to go on the MWO I have been drinking even more than usual.
          I am in the UK, so I suppose these long delivery times make sense???
          Anyone who wants to selll any unused Tomiramate on to me?
          PinkMilk

Comment

TOPA

I ordered topa from riverpharmacy on 11/16. I received a message to expect delivery 11/4 to 11, I think. Hope it is not a problem.

Comment

I ordered from inhousepharmacy initially as well. They were very quick so I hope you get your shipment soon.

Tracy, don't be discouraged if you first doc turns you down. I had to go through a couple until finally one said go to a psch. He prescribed it with no problem.

If you doctor turns you down for topa, ask for campral or naltrexone in the mean time till you can find someone to prescribe the topa. Hang in there and don't get discouraged.

-Nina

Comment

Topa - Riverpharmacy

I orderd Topa on Oct 10 and recieved it today the 23rd. They said it would take two weeks and it did.

Good luck!

Joe

Comment

Titania

What i topamax? I have just started searching for something to help me cut down my wine intake.. I tried camphral a few years ago (I ordered it from Europe) and it didn't do much.. Anyone can tell me what topa is??? Thanks

Comment

After reading a bunch of posts, I went to Riverpharmacy.com and ordered this topa stuf... sounds like I finally found the right place!!! thanks to everyone... I just joined to..!!!

:thanks:
                    Fiona

Comment

the lifehaus.com link is a dead one ... any others ?

Comment

re lifhaus

sorry i made a trypo on that link it's
                        LIFHAUS

Comment

Please...

RE: "Anyone who wants to selll any unused Tomiramate on to me?"

No solicitation to buy or sell each other's meds on our message board. Thanks.

RJ
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

does anyone know how i can hold of it in the UK?

Comment

yes
                              please go to

inhousepharmacy.com

Comment

Working...
                              X