Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Indian in the middle of the road

Two guys are traveling by car on a main street in America and suddenly they see an Indian lying face down in the middle of the road with his ear glued to the ground!

"Check it out" says one "he's listening to the ground! I bet he can hear what's approaching from miles away!".

"No way" says the other.

They both approach the Indian. "Five or six kilometers to the west ...", they hear him say in a soft voice, "yellow jeep, model Rangler with four people inside, two men, two women, the driver is wearing red flannelette shirt, the woman next to him is wearing a tight white shirt ...".

The guys are amazed! "Wow!" says one. And the Indian, in a soft voice continues: "I was hit by them and they left me in the middle of the road ten minutes ago ..."
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

But IADS, we know an American Indian wouldn't say 'kilometers!'
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Must of been one from South America ! Ha! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
      X