Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man wife

Ok it being the weekend & all...

The story goes... "Sweet little Wife is trying her darndest to get a little bit of help around the house...(sound familiar...)

So she asks her Hubby if maybe he could tighten up that faucet in the kitchen that's been leaking, for a while now...

Hubby replies with, "Do you see "Plumber" tattoo'ed on my forehead?"

Still patiently trying to get things done... later, she asks if maybe he could find time to replace that bulb that's burned out over the front step...
    Of coarse she's answered with... "Do you see "electrician" tatoo'ed on my forehead?"

So, much later, of coarse, with no chores done. Hubby must go relax @ local "watering hole"... Later to return home to find everthing in working order, & completly fixed!

So, he asked his wife, "How did you do all of that by yourself?"

She tells him, "Well, Honey there was a nice young guy in the neighborhood, looking for work, who said for either a nice fresh baked cake, or wild sex, he could fix all of that for me."
    Hubby asks what kind of cake she baked...

She says,..."Do you see Betty Crocker Tatoo'ed on my forehead?"
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Man wife

Scarey...but very funny
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Man wife

Yup, wait another few days until you'll see the fridge, ha, ha (referring to an earlier joke - boys night out)

P
      Paddy
      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Man wife

:H
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
        X