Madness and Mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madness and Mayhem

What about this for a fun thread? Once upon a time seems to be waning a little ( I can't get the hang of posting pictures! I have chosen a little sporting number-outfit- but can't get it to attach.) Also it's not long off the 26th now. I am sure that that date is special in some way but can't for the life of me think why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps Luscious knows?
    Enough is enough

Madness and Mayhem

Waves, if you want me to post a photo for you, I can do it..I'm doing it a different way which is really easy for me since I have a site of my own..all I have to do is upload it to my site and enter the URL...

Comment

Madness and Mayhem

Talking about costumes..I saw my 20 year old daughter yesterday..a junior at UGA - she and her roommates had their second annual Halloween party the other night and I asked her what her costume was (she LOVES to dress up)..she said she was a race car. She wore a red vinyl dress with a license plate on her butt! This is my very sweet and precious baby! :0)

Comment

Madness and Mayhem

Yes I have a feeling the 26th is a very very special day indeed worthy of great celebration - does ANYONE know why?? I just cant seem to remember!
        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Madness and Mayhem

I think I was trying to get that night off from work for a party ...? or something?

Is it a "holiday"?
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Madness and Mayhem

I think there might be a "party" of some sort Jude...we will just have to keep racking our brains - it must be something special
            Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Madness and Mayhem

Wow, I am really racking my brain as well, and I just cannot remember what we thought was so significant about that day, but yes Jude still try and get it off. I am sure it will come to us. And Dilayne, great costume idea. I may go as that this year......
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
              X