Sunday October 22nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday October 22nd

This morning I have been reading that even moderators like ourselves need to complete a month's abstention. I had obviously been unaware of/ glossed over/ deliberately ignored this before. Is it cheeky to ask how many of us have completed this and how many like myself have used moderating as a cutting down process?
    Enough is enough

Sunday October 22nd

I have not attempted the 30 days but have attempted the cutting down for now. If I start to feel too deprived from something it tends to backfire on me and I am not in the right mindspace to do 30 days right now. I am planning on Nov 1-20 so we shall see how that goes. Are you going to attempt 30 days Waves?
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sunday October 22nd

I went for the month of March for "Abs". We called it March Madness, that was pretty much the birth of the Abs board....

I think you can still go back under "old posts" & check out our daily progress, (if ya want).

I was very commited & going for the whole month... & on day 18... ...Out of the clear blue sky, I felt like something was missing! And that was THAT!!

I didn't beat myself up over it, 18 days felt pretty darn good! (Considering, Hubby was gonna jump on the wagon w/me.... & only did for 2 days!) It's hard with someone right next to you on the couch ... beer in hand after work... I know ...NO EXCUSE!

I can say that I haven't had to call-in sick or dead to work, since being in this program... in Jan!:thanks:
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Sunday October 22nd

Actually, the "old posts" are under "message board History" at the bottom of the page, below laughing out loud. You just have to back a few pages...
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Sunday October 22nd

I just told my husband today that I haven't had a hang-over since the begining of October :thumbs: I am going for 30 days of Abs in November. I just can't believe I've come this far since I joined in August.......I would love some company for November!

Would anyone like to consider joining me?

10 days left to decide.......
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Sunday October 22nd

Hey Rachele
            I havent decided whether I will move over to mods for November or continue with abs for November but I will keep you posted - you go girl!
            Love jen
            Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Sunday October 22nd

Rachele,
              I'm going Abs indefinitely so I'll be joining you for November for sure! Oh, and I actually did pour half a bottle of wine out and gave the other to my daughter and SIL...can you imagine that? LOL!

Comment

Sunday October 22nd

Oh......I'm not going anywhere......I'm just not drinking in November...........Good job Dilayne!

Maybe, someday, when I feel like I won't scare anyone over in abs I'll start to post over there. I just remember reading over there, one too many times, that people who aren't commited to abs shake them up too much and I just don't want to do that to them. I'm okay over here........ I'll be okay.
                :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
                X