Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Are Needed for Gypsi

Hi all -
    I finally managed to steal a few minutes to use the computer.
    Short rundown: Saturday night my husband finally went to the hospital. He'd been weak and disorietned for a couple of weeks. We thougth he'd had a stroke. Turns out he's got lung cancer and a brain tumor that's bleeding. We were airvacced from Fairbanks to Anchorage so he could see a neurosurgeon. I'm scared. Hell, I'm terrified!!
    Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. The docs are doing a bunch of tests today, and then will let us know what our treatment options are. I have very limited computer access and even less time for the computer, so I won't be around much. Thank you in advance for your prayers and good thoughts.

Please pray for our friend here at MWO I copied this post and put it here without permission! Gypsi, I hope you don't mind......
    :h :h :h :h

Thank you Rachele for sharing this information. Gypsi please know that you and your husband are in our prayers! I pray for strength to help you through this devastating crisis. Come here to cry, vent, whatever you need to do. God bless! He will see you through. :l Gina

Comment

Gypsi,

May God be with you and your husband in this time of great need. May He wrap you in His arms of Love and protection and give you Peace.
      In the Name of Jesus.
      Amen

Nancy:l
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. He's having tests done right now, so I had a few minutes to check in. The worst part is the not knowing what will need to happen next.
        :teeter:

Comment

I am and will be praying fo r you and your husband dear Gypsi. Don't forget to take care of yourself too. Lean on your God, however you describe God. Strength will come.

Comment

Working...
          X