Mental Health Hotline........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, and welcome to the Mental Health Hotline.

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are a manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press-no-one will answer.

If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969.

If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the hash key until a representative comes on the line.

If you have amnesia press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number and your mother's maiden name.

If you have post-traumatic stress disorder, slowly and carefully press 000.

If you have bipolar disorder, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep. Or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self esteem, please hang up. All our operators are too busy to talk to you.

Have a nice day ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

OMFG thats how it is when trying to call the hospital
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

You crack me up IAD. VERY FUNNY!!!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

tlrgs;862422 wrote: OMFG thats how it is when trying to call the hospital
        Scary thing is you may be right!!!
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Thank you, Tirgs, I have now wet my pants. LOL
          WTF pal, I know you're right!!!! HAHAAHAHAAHAH

Comment

tlrgs;862422 wrote: OMFG thats how it is when trying to call the hospital
            That is soo true Mr T,,,,,, Ian im going to print this one out, love it, just love it....:H
            Formerly known as Teardrop:l
            sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
            my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

brill x:H
              The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Working...
              X