Timing of Topa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timing of Topa

I just got my Topa in the mail today and am wondering if anybody has found when to take the dosage is best? Any suggestions? And when do you know is it time to rachet up the dose.

Thanks,

Joe

Timing of Topa

New to it, but her goes

Starting taking Topa two weeks ago. 25mg a day at 11:00 am. In the book there is a schedule that you can follow but 11:00 am sorta worked for me because my witching hour comes at 3:00pm, so I figured that by then it would be kicked in.

As it turns out 25mg which is not alot to most folks is alot for my body. I at this point will be cutting pills in half as they are quite small to take 12.5 mg a day.

Honestly, it seems the drug works it is just the side effects for me that were alot.

Taking alot of vitamins, relaxing teas, exercising, meditative moments helps...

Check the on-line store out, there is a free download of the book "My Way Out" you can read the schedule.

Bottom line, I think you need to get in tune with your own body and see what works. My short experience says it does, I just need to tweak it to match my brain and body chemistry
    Every man has the right to tend to his garden.

Comment

Timing of Topa

I've been taking my first dose around 10:30 AM and then the second dose anywhere from 7 to 10 PM.... I'm wondering if it would be more effective to move the second dose up earlier?

I'm thinking I might take the first dose at maybe 9 AM, and the second dose at 3 PM? That way I get the full effect by 7 PM or so -- when I'm likely to have cravings?
      "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Working...
      X