X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GO STORMERS!!!

GO STORMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm glad I got that out of the system)

All the way through to the finals please!!
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

GO STORMERS!!!

And we did it!!

Stormers through to the finals against the Bulls in Orlando Stadium in Soweto, South Africa.

May I just mention to all my Aussie and Kiwi friends that South Africa owns the Super 14 at this stage
    :-)
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

GO STORMERS!!!

yeh, yeh, yeh ..... tell us something we dont already know. :upset::upset::upset:

We're saving our strength for the World Cup!!!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

GO STORMERS!!!

Haha.

Good for you. I'm just really happy for my team because though the bulls and sharks have been doing well the last couple of seasons, the Stormers never even made it to knock out stages the past I don't know how many years.

Well these things go around and come around :-)
        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

GO STORMERS!!!

Just have to shout it out again ahead of the titanic clash tomorrow in the final of the Super 14, Blue Bulls agains the mighty

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got boyz!! You can do it.
          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

GO STORMERS!!!

My blood is BLUE!!!

Sorry Stormers!!!!!

What a game!!!

I surely miss Habana!

:goodjob:

Comment

GO STORMERS!!!

Hey....

Well at least a far better seasons than the past couple of years

Habana is a legend

Well done Bulls.
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
              X