Day 1 for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 1 for me

Actually I have had about 10 day ones in the last 4 weeks. This time I'm going for the month. Going to try abstinence but reasling this is probably a bit too optimistic for me I try controlled at weekend.

I'm signing up for a gym today. decided its time.

See you later

Cheeks

Day 1 for me

Cheeks--at this point, if I said I'm going to be abstinant, I would be kidding myself. We're all at different points on this. I'm in a serious moderation mode. Better than I ever thought I could be in my life. We are here to support each other in whatever goals we set for ourselves. The gym is a great step..exercise helps tremendously. I actually took a walk the other night about 8pm. Now, in the past, I would have been on about my 4th glass of wine (or more)...things are improving. Baby steps for me! Hugs to you.
    Allie--loved, loved the story about the picture of your mom on Becca's back.
    Everyone have a fantastic day.
    sm-mary

Comment

Day 1 for me

Cheeks we are here to support you all the way baby!:l
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

Day 1 for me

Thank you all for your support.

Cheeks

Comment

Day 1 for me

hey cheeks! i'm on day four and i'm going for a month. i have had many day ones since i got here as well. i'm feeling very optimistic this time and i'm on my way out the door to the gym as we speak. we can get better!:h

Comment

Day 1 for me

Fell at the first hurdle. Succumbed last night at the last hour.

Day 1 again ....However I did moderate only had 3 glasses of cider where normally I would have down at least a bottle of wine, maybe 2.

Good luck Freckles

I have my fist gym appointment tomorrow, I hope this is the turning point

Cheeks

Comment

Day 1 for me

i think anything learned takes practice...this is one more lesson, no more no less! and thanks for the shout out. congratulations on going thru with the gym thing. it can make a big difference!

Comment

Day 1 for me

welcome Cheeks and good going

Practice makes, well, let's not say perfect.....let's say, better!! We all get better at this, I don't ever claim to be PERFECT!!! BUT with a little practice I will get better at it!

This program does work:welcome: and good luck , the gym is a great plus too, good move!!!

MA:l :h

Comment

Day 1 for me

Welcome cheeks,
                  Only three ciders is so much better than 2 bottles of wine. One step at a time as we say.
                  Keep at it.
                  Enough is enough

Comment

Day 1 for me

Keep on trying, Cheeks! Have fun at the gym. What kind of appointment is it? I'm looking to sign up for something new too...maybe spinning or step aerobics or maybe even yoga... hmmmm. Keep us posted! Gym in the evening certainly helps to keep us out of the sauce. Great job!

Comment

Day 1 for me

Hi

Hi, had my first appointment today at the gym where they showed me round and introduced me to the place. I signed up there and then and did a Swiss ball class and 20 minute swim. You know I havent been to the gym in over a year and I was amazed how brill I felt when I came out. I had forgotton how good it was.

Did make last night either, finished off the bottle of cider 9another 3 glasses) but after today at the gym I am hoping I have more control. I also have another appointment at the gym with a personal trainer who is going to sort out a programme with me tomorrow at 10.00 - don't want to be hungover for that.

Cheeks

Comment

Day 1 for me

Alcohol free for me last night - woo hoo!

Comment

Day 1 for me

:l
                          Enough is enough

Comment

Day 1 for me

Right Arm! You can do it!:good:
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Day 1 for me

Excellent! Keep going!
                              I am planning my first AF day for monday... oh, my god! I have said it now!!!!!!!
                              Scared s****less in case I can't do even one day. But I have my Topa, my CDs, my supps.....
                              Still... I can't even cut down at the moment, how am i going to stop for at least a few days?
                              :0(

Comment

Working...
                              X