Hangovers at work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hangovers at work.

This is an interesting article about hangovers at work. Been there done that.Not funny!Many People Struggling To Cope With Hangovers And Workload In Britain Today

Hangovers at work.

Thanks for this herosa, when i was drinking i dont know how i managed to get to work,especially after the weekends.........and i was a truck driver !

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hangovers at work.

i wonder how i used to scoop myself out of bed and into work after drinking. i would do as little as possible as i knew i was gonna be making mistakes. it was never talked about but im sure it was obvious. i must of stunk of booze even though i would be sucking mints (that in itself was probably a give away)
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Hangovers at work.

Ugg. I don't know how I managed to do it for so long either.

Reading surveys like that (people only being hungover at work three times a MONTH) confirms how far removed I always was from any kind of "normal" drinker.

Thanks for posting, Herosa.
        sigpic
        AF since December 22nd 2008
        Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Hangovers at work.

I was accused of drinking at work (I was, the previous night in the open office bar, so was tested and BAC was only marginally too high. Defending the accusation would have resulted my otherwise good relationship with my employer going bad so I resigned.

Comment

Working...
          X