Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to prevent Goblins from stealing your car keys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here I thought it was hormones. Turns out it's Goblins, the little wankers! I'm going to head out to the second hand store and purchase some cheap ties and watches to give them some focus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3xKhD1WMI4&annotation_id=annotation_61260 2&feature=iv[/video]]YouTube - eHow To Stop Goblins From Stealing Your Car Keys

very funny & cute!
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Couldn't watch it on dial up....do they take eyeglasses too? I remember 20 years ago looking for my keys to take my 2 year old to the docs one morning....after about 40 mins or so...found them in her little toy mobile unit....grrr...but was too cute....loved her car rides, that one.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Who takes my socks?

I have many unmatched socks in the house. Where did the others go?

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Cinders;868541 wrote: Who takes my socks?

I have many unmatched socks in the house. Where did the others go?

Cindi
          The goblins! They steal socks as well!

Comment

Ringing Cedars;868532 wrote: Couldn't watch it on dial up....do they take eyeglasses too? I remember 20 years ago looking for my keys to take my 2 year old to the docs one morning....after about 40 mins or so...found them in her little toy mobile unit....grrr...but was too cute....loved her car rides, that one.
            I'm certain they take eyeglasses...and they probably framed your dear daughter! Nasty goblins!

Comment

My grands usually point out my glasses are on my head! :H And here, they're gremlins.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ya ruby...corrected my bad language....they are mostly on my head...lose them to fire pit alot though..

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Cinders - they're at my house - freakin' goblins!:H
                  "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Can I come get them??

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                    X