Thursday 26th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 26th October

Thinking of you again today Gypsi. Hope you managed to get a little sleep last night. Keep strong. We are here whenever you need us.

Happy Birthday Lusch (if you didn't get my message on Once upon a time.)

Life begins today remember. I hope you have a lovely day.:h

Love to all as always
    Waves
    Enough is enough

Thursday 26th October

Happy Birthday our Lovely Lusch Molly! Have an Awesome Day!

Gypsi---I didn't get to post yesterday, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love you all!!

sm-mary

Comment

Thursday 26th October

Good morning~
      Feeling pretty good today aside from a serious allergy attack. If I had a dollar for every time I sneezed, I would be a rich woman today! Its a little too warm and humid here today, and my allergies do NOT like it!
      One-and-a-half glasses of wine last night. I just dumped out the last of the second glass this morning when I woke up and found I left it on the bathroom counter last night while washing my face. I love it when that happens! I remember the days when most nights I fell asleep in my clothes and never washed my face because I couldnt remember too! Oh isnt it the worst to wake up in the morning with eyelashes stuck together with mascara and your jeans still on? My skin is looking so healthy and fresh again, and I even splurged on some expensive skin care that is really working great. It helps too when you actually USE it every night! Lets just say my love life has improved a bit too!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.... I'm starting a little early this week as the kids are out of school tomorrow and hubby and I are taking our 8 y/o to Disney World in the morning for the day, got a nice room somewhere in the resort, and then our older two are driving down Saturday morning to join us and we will spend the Day at Epcott and come home late Saturday night. I love living close to Disney! Such a kid at heart.....

Off to hit the gym!
      Allie
      What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Thursday 26th October

Have a great time Allie..I'm a big time Disney junkie!!! We go at least twice a year and still love it! You have to ,have to, have to ride Everest at Animal Kingdom! Happy Bday again to Lush...

Gypsi, I continue to think and pray for you and your family.
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thursday 26th October

Happy Thurs!

Have a GREAT time at Disney Allie, I love to go as often as we can too, not often enough!

Lush, AGAIN, happy, wonderous BDAY!!

Gyspi, You are in my thoughts all day and night too, and prayers too...........positive thoughts are going your way.....love you girl:l

Everyone have a great Thursday, will try for a 4th AF day again!

Go for it everyone else if you want to:happy:

love,

MA

Comment

Thursday 26th October

Thank you guys so much!!! I feel so grateful to have found this place and all of you. Honestly. I made a decision last year that when I turned 40 things were going to change for me in terms of my drinking which is when I started exploring alternatives to abstinence and came across MWO. So while I have been dabbling with the program, trying for a few AF days here and there Novemeber 1st everything changes and gets more serious. I am looking forward to being a more productive mom, wife, employee and overall person. I am going to get serious about exercising again. I am not going to let alcohol permeate all aspects of my life anymore!!! I am so happy to know I can come here anytime day or night and get the support I need, so thank you to all of you for that. I have said this before but this is my first time ever venturing onto a website and making friends. I thought only nerds and pathetic people did that sort of thing. Now I see what a true gift it can be and how we as humans have so much in common. I love you all!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday 26th October

YES! Happy Birthday Lush!! Many Happy Returns as your post points out that will come to pass!

Gypsi dear, my prayers are with you and your husband. You are so strong. There is a saying that God gives you no more than you can handle and yet there have been times in my life that I really wondered if I had the strength to survive - it is in there!

Waves, you are the best to remember everyone always!!

Mary Anne - WOW good for the AF days! We are all proud of you!

Allie, have an awesome time! My first trip taking the boys to Disney World - Oldest son was 9 youngest was 6 - we waited in line for about 3 hours for the Space Mountain (fairly new at the time) We get on board and I let the three teenage guys behind us have the front section car, I took the back with my oldest in front of me, I'm in the middle and my youngest in the back. We leave the platform get out to the dark part and my oldest just lost it. He started to stand up and yelled, "We're all going to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I held his shoulder and remember yelling to him, if you stand up sure as anything that will happen, sit down and it will be ok. (I reached across the seat and held him in his seat the whole ride) I twisted aournd to look back to see how my youngest son was doing he is laughing and has his hand completely in the air having a ball. Thank GOD cause my heart still races when I think about how freaked Chris got - he laughs about now!

OK - my confession, was not even drinking during that period of my life but the tea cups after greasy fries - that's where I lost my lunch!! THE TEA CUPS! Give me a roller coaster any day of the week, just not that spin stuff!

Mike, you sound like a very concerned Dad, I love that about you!

SM, Mary - good to see you here, glad you are getting some time off.

Precious, looks like you are doing well too.

Was AF last night and rode the bike for 30 minutes. Nice physical stuff been a bit worn out though because like Allie, if I had a dollar for everytime I sneezed today. I took a benadryl yesterday then one before bed last night and at least I do not have the sinus headache but gosh the sneezing and itchy watery eyes. Gotta run have (4 people coming in for a consultation) Oh, well if they are all part of the decision making I want them there - saves time. Will catch up with everyone else later.

Love you all, you are so special,
              Mary

Comment

Thursday 26th October

Hi Ya'll!

Woke up in a strange mood today... weird dreams...
                Maybe I should have more tea before I try this typing thing...

Gypsi, you & your family are very much in my thoughts and prayers:h
                I hope you're back in the land of wolf puppys soon...:l

Mary Ann, 4 days AF! You rock!! That's great! I've been 4 days of "hormonal psycho-B***H!" .... more or less..

Allie, Disney land sounds like fun! Still haven't been there... I've had SUCH a sheltered life...

Lush HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!

MKR, no more tea cup rides for you! At least not with me! Hope your headache goes away soon.... (mine just left for work a while ago!!..HA)

Love to all, Waves, SM Mary, Mike(loved the perfect B-day list),Precious Have a great day!
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Thursday 26th October

Gypsi, you have been in my thoughts these last few days and I hope all is going as well as it can be.

Allie, have a great time at Disney. You ARE lucky to live so close. Mary your story about Space Mountain brought back SUCH a horrible memory for me when I went on that ride. I was exactly like your son. I literally thought, "this is it, I am dead." I screamed and cried the whole way (I was 11), and then when we went back to DL a couple of years ago I tried it again. HUGE mistake. Full blown anxiety attack to the point where I literally had to run as fast as I could over to the other new Disneyland they built, Disneyland California, because they had a beer and wine garden. I had to sit there for an hour by myself and drink my anxiety away. Ugh.

Jen, where are you? I am getting worried now. No word from you for two days now. Hope you are okay.

Why oh why did I not take today off? No one should have to work on their birthday........
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday 26th October

Just checking in.
                    Have fun at Disney, Allie! We may go in the 07 and will definitely find time to come visit you!!
                    Well, the rush of the race is easing down and I'm beginning to focus on other things. Need to get that drinking plan in place for one, and a new exercise plan. I called the Y to check out their classes. They have a spin and sculpt class Fridays at 1pm. Think I'll give that a shot. I am signing up for a full marathon in May in Cincinnati with my sister in law. Promise I'll keep it to a dull roar until April:H .
                    MKR, nice job continuing to ride your bike! That's something I never do and thought this spinning class might be a nice change of pace.
                    Yeah, where is Jen?? Send out the SWAT. Is she maybe posting on ABS? I haven't checked. I see Dilayne is doing awesome over there!:thumbs: Great job working through the "crap". You sound happy! I looked at the lemons painting again. sigh... let me know when they are 90% off! Joking! it is worth every penny, we're just saving up to refinish our family room right now. The fire place is ugly and the carpet is disgusting from the boys spilling crap all over it. Maybe the gerbera picture though..... I keep checking! It's fun window shopping!! Hope you don't mind, Di!
                    Gypsi, how are your husband's spirits today? Any news?
                    Lush, eat a dozen muffins today!!!
                    I'm missing over half of us, but gotta go run some errands before the boys get home.
                    Hubby is out of town til Sat. I've been doing really well with the drinking while he's gone lately...errr... the NOT drinking so much while he's gone, I meant! Intend to keep it that way! Thanks for helping, as usual.

Comment

Thursday 26th October

...just popping in to say HI! Gypsie, you and your husband are in my prayers..Allie, have a wonderful time..sounds like good timing! Hi MKR, Waves, Mike, Judie, Mary Ann, Imagine..Precious..and anyone I've missed.

Going on 10 days AF..feeling much better! I just have a new lightness about me..I'm enjoying life right now..the autumn, the G-kids, my home..EVEN my husband! I am slacking on the supps and exercise but hope to get a little more balanced by next week..I think I'm gaining some Muffin weight!

So Lush, when do you get off? What are your b-day plans?

Comment

Thursday 26th October

hey all again

Just checked back in for a mid, actually end of day check for me........time for me to hit the gym.........then out to dinner w/ family..

Lush, keep on having an AWESOME day!!!!! Gyspi, still in our thoughts, I speak for everyone here.

Yeah, where is Jen???? I guess we shouldn't be worried, heard that makes some people upset, just taking a few days off maybe........just busy?? has happened to me too....

Teacups do that to me too, hate them!! I am right w/ ya Mary !! too funny.....I LOVE space mountai!! We went there one year when it was raining and the park was dead, so we just kept going on over and over and over again!! we just had a ball!! I'll take that over a spinning ride any day!!

Anyway, gotta go pump that iron!! Yehaa!! No margaritas for me tonight, I an DETERMINED !!!!!:crossed:

talk to you all tomorrow, have a great night!

love you all

Mary Anne:l

Comment

Thursday 26th October

PSSSSSSTTTTTT. hey mods muffins. I have 2 secrets, but don't tell anyone.
                          1. someone named annie has allie's same avatar! I just think that's kind of funny and cute! they must be pretty kindred!
                          2. I just emailed jen to her private email address. Maybe that will get her attention. Sending out the SWAT if we don't hear from her by sun-up.
                          over and out

Comment

Thursday 26th October

Becca, so has Karend2 who posted on mods today herself. I totally associate the photo to Allie. Very cute though - special personality to choose that.

Have a great evening sweeties,
                            Mary

YEP, SWAT team is in order. I really miss Jen everywhere on the site and hope she is doing well.

Comment

Thursday 26th October

WOW! I checked it out Mary, and you are right... I feel like a spy... fun!
                              OK Allie. You are on your way to Disney and probably not reading this. All of a sudden, after months of having your own private avatar, you have 2 people who have chosen to have the same one. It's random, and it's flattering... or is it???? hmmmmmmmmm kd and annie, no offense please! Welcome to MWO. Love to have you here. You MUST fit right in!!

So ALLIE, you have a choice. You can leave your avatar and be amongst the crowd. Or you can change it and risk being completely unrecognizeable. Incognito, if you will.
                              I think you should ask Pedro what to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X