Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast

:new: be gentle LOL

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.
    'Careful,' he said, 'CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once.
    TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!'

The wife stared at him. 'What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?' The husband calmly r eplied, 'I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving.'
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Breakfast

Oh Foam! The wife vs husband joke wars!!!! Welcome! Hope you find a thread you like and join in the conversation. (May I recommend 'The Journey Starts Here'. Army is also great (it's not military!)
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Breakfast

Thanks for the welcome Ruby, will pop along later today to the sites you mention.
      Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Breakfast

Good one. And welcome Check some of the other sections of this site. Keep reading and posting.
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Breakfast

johnnyh;887409 wrote: Good one. And welcome Check some of the other sections of this site. Keep reading and posting.
          :thanks:

Comment

Breakfast

:H:H:H funny! Welcome foam. Hope to hear lots more from you!
            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Breakfast

Thanks

Comment

Breakfast

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

Comment

Breakfast

What, Foam?

Comment

Working...
                  X