Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topamax with Panic Disorder and Anxiety

Hi, :new:

Obviously, I haven't figured this site out. Let's try again...

I got lab results as follows: SGPT (ALT) 69 (Normal range is listed as 10-60).
    Also had a CT scan of the abdomen. Revealed the following: This is diffuse significant appearing fatty infiltration of the liver.

My stomach is swollen as well as on-going generalized body pain. I think I'm in trouble. I, of course, indicate to my Psych that "I drink beer on the weekends", afraid I would be taken off of Alprazolam and Seroquel.

Could I be a candidate for Topamax or is this going to affect my relationship with my Psch?

Buck how old are you & what is your actual beer comsumption?
    I can fly ... I just don't know it yet

Comment

Buck, you are not supposed to take the Topamax if you have liver problems. The good news about your condition is that you can reverse it if you stop drinking. I hope you are in a place in your mind where you are ready to do that. Keep coming around here if you need to. It is a great support system.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I'm 40+. Was drinking up to 1.75L of Gin every other day. Thankfully, that is now over. I found out I had a virus. It has kept me down for nearly 2 weeks, during which I was not even well enough to drink. I think I'm on my way to recovery!

Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
        X