Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OLDER GALS...

OLDER GALS...

I was in Value Village the other day pushing my cart around and I collided with a younger woman pushing her cart.

I said to her, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my husband and I guess I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going."

The younger woman said, "That's OK. What a coincidence. I'm looking for my husband, too. I can't find him and I'm getting a little desperate.

I said, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your husband look like?"

She said, "Well, he is 34 years old, tall, with dark brown hair, big blue eyes, muscular arms & legs & a broad chest, and he's wearing tight jeans, a white shirt and suede jacket. What does your husband look like?"

I said, "Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours."

Most of us older gals are helpful like that.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

OLDER GALS...

:H:H:H

Comment

OLDER GALS...

I think we both need boy toys R.C. LOL!
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

OLDER GALS...

Um....we'll chat sometime OverIt!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

OLDER GALS...

Funny RC! How about short, blonde, receding hairline, not so muscular and near 40! I do laundry though!

Comment

Working...
          X