Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day One for me`

Hi there:

I am not ready to say that I am going to totally quit drinking, b/c I still feel that I can moderate if I really try. I am hoping that this group wil;l help.

I will not drink today, that's for sure. How does this group work? Do we just check in with one another every day? I ordered the CD's, book, and supplements today. Looking forward to getting them.

BUT - I am travelling for work this weekend; flying business class to India. The drinks are usually my companion on those trips. Any advice on how to best moderate?

THanks!

:new: :thanks:

Day One for me`

Welcome!

:welcome: Karend2,

Glad to see you here. What we usually do is someone starts a thread under "moderation" listing the day and date, we all follow suit, posting for the day if possible. You may post as often as you would like to. Read the book, listen to the CD's, take the supps, starting an exercise program is great too.

For this weekend, if all does not arrive, maybe you would like to download the book in pdf format and read it, digest the material on the ride and come up with your own "plan" what works for you to moderate.

One thing that has been helpful to me is identify my triggers, some are easy to figure out right away and some come to you over time. Looking for them, listing them on your trip . . .see the trend? I am trying to keep you busy during your flight!!

I wish you the best and look forward to getting to know you,
    Mary

Comment

Working...
    X