Topamax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topamax

I have ordered the book and would like to get some recomendations for what strength to order for Topamax and how much.How long do you need to take the medicine?

Topamax

I started taking topa last Jan. and gradually worked up to 200mg (the book tells you how) by about April. By June/July most of my side effects had subsided --difficulty spelling, tingly fingers on occasion. And I had lost 20 pounds and was down to my college weight. I have thought about cutting back on the topa but it has just worked so well I am reluctant to. Maybe in 6 monthes I will try or maybe I will take it the rest of my life.

What do others think?

Comment

Topamax

How much weight did you lose gardner?

Comment

Topamax

Hi Gardener,
        as someone about to start on Topa and having lots of weight to lose: how much Topa do you take a day? And where do you get it from? Does your GP give you a prescription? Or where do you order it?
        Sorry to be so nosy, but I just ordered some, took ages to arrive from US(to UK) and cost a small fortune. So really want to know what other members do to get their Topa....
        Sorry to be so boring.... Cerstin

Comment

Topamax

I ordered some from River Pharmacy last week, the day before Matt Lauer was talking about it on the Today show .... they said it would take until mid november but it is already on its way!! so that is exciting! Cost about $80 that is not bad i dont thinK, inc. shipping!!!
          Fiona

Comment

Topamax

for titania..

what did matt lauer say about the topamax??

Comment

Topamax

I take 200mg a day and lost 20 pounds in 5 months. That's were I have stayed for 5 months.

Comment

Topamax

Does everyone lose weight on Topa? That would be a bad side affect for me ...

Is it safe without a DR working with you on it? Sounds scary to me ...

WaitingToExhale

Comment

Working...
                X