AT LAST, SOMETHING ENGLAND CAN WIN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although it didn't get much coverage here, we won the cricket this afternoon; 3:0 up so we win the series! (Sorry Aussies, but we Brits need something to crow about!)

MF, i completely forgot about the cricket with the world cup on everywhere i look! Well, enjoy for now..........err, congratulation's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MF.....this the only Cricket...were hearing in the US Ha! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Lol IAD!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Spoke too soon about the cricket - Australia won today at The Oval, so it's 3-1 to England (we have to let someone else win occasionally!).

I went to the match. It was good to actually see the game; in the old days I used to spend most of my time queuing at the bar (or the toilets!).

Chirp chirp!

Comment

English overachieve in professional boxing and formula 1.

I would say that Britain was better at inventing team games than subsequently competing in them. (This is more than just the empire; the French had a huge empire but didn't export many sports.)

Comment

Working...
            X