Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Opinion

I've posted this before, but...........

I man makes a trip to the far East, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, and while there indulged in some of the exotic pleasures of the flesh not offered in his small midwestern American town.

Shortly after his return home, however, he noticed that strange and disturbing things were happening to his special private organ, and went immediately to the doctor.

After tests and examination, the doc said, 'I'm sorry, but you have contracted an incurable disease. The only solution is amputation of the affected organ.'

In shock, the man visits another doc, with the same prognosis. A friend, however, suggests he go to a doctor from the region where he was infected. With nothing to lose (OK, bad choice of words!) he found a little Oriental doctor who used many types of treatment in his practice. The doc examines the guy, who explains about the other's suggestion of amputation, and to his great relief, the doc says , 'Oh, no, no! No amputate!'

The guy can hardly contain his joy, and asks, 'OK, doc, what do I need to do then?'

'Oh, no amputate! Do nothing. Two, three weeks, it fall off by itself!'
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Another Opinion

:eeks:
    :H
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Another Opinion

that hurt just reading the last part lol
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Another Opinion

:H:H:H
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
        X