Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypno CD question

ello everyone,

This is my first posting here, though I have been lurking a bit lately.

27 days ago i decided that my drinking habits were slowly killing me, and frankly not much fun anymore. I haven't had a drink since.

I downloaded and read the book, and realized that the habits were very similar to mine. 5 vodkas a day, the appearance of "having it together" etc. I too can't really bear the thought of NEVER having a glass of wine with a meal ever again. I have French heritage, and the thought of that just doesn't work for me.

I have asked my doctor to prescribe Topamax, and I believe that he is going to do so. I have purchased most of the vitamin supplements, etc. I am generally an active/physical person and I have resumed my regular workouts .. so most of the pieces are in place.

I am currently in between jobs, and going through a divorce. I simply cannot afford to purchase the hypnotherapy CD's even though I want to. Does anyone have any used CD's they would be willing to sell, or know somewhere where they are available? Even mp3's would be great ... i can just load them into my ipod ( even better) . I am not trying to rip anyone off ... i will hapily make a donation once I get back on my feet.
    I really want to get started with the sleep learning part of the program. I quit smoking using a similar system and haven't had a cigarette for nearly 17 years !

Thank you in advance , and best of luck to everyone here !

StP

Hypno CD question

Hey St P! :welcome: . My favorite, & my opinion most concise, of the CD's is the Hypno part 2. I believe you can purchase it alone, for $28 , or something. That would get you started. Best of Luck! From one "saint" to another!....

Ps, St Jude, is the patron St of LOST CAUSES!! How DID my Mama know???
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
    X