Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Hallows Eve, October 31st

Woooooo! (spooky ghost noise attempt)

For some reason, I could not get on the forum at work. They may have the site block now, because of me probably. Hope it was just a fluke.

I got a bag of Snickers, and a bag of Milky Ways. Living out where I do, maybe once every couple of years I have kids knock on the door. All my big scary dogs have passed on now, and now I only have the two little dogs. Maybe they won't be so scared, but way out here in the boonies, a lot of people really keep to themselves. After all, it's why we move out to the boonies, to get away from "civilization". Funny, how I have found people seem to more more civilized in inverse proportion to the population density.

At any rate, if no trick or treaters, I like the little candy bars occasionally, and it would take me a couple of months to consume all those little candy bars.

Felt real good today, and no real topic. A good day of relaxed concentration, and no work crisis. One of those rare days, when I got it going on.

I think Bren asked how long does it take for the brain to heal up. Well, that can take a while I think. In my case, I have been blessed with a few extra neurons to burn. One thing is for sure, and that is that the brain function is tied in with the rest of the physcial body. If you develop your cardio-vascular system via aerobic or cardio type exercise on a regular basis, then the brain will respond in kind. The human brain is sensitive to any toxic substances as well (don't us ex-drinkers know it!), and any detoxification things you can use help the whole system as well.

I have written before, how I use liquid bentonite, which is a great adsorber of toxic substances. It is so good in fact, that it is not recommended to consume it along with supplements. It is reported to soak up any foreign substance in the digestive tract, and carry it out. Also, I use metamucil fiber, and of course, lots and lots of pure water. I'm very lucky in that regard, as I have a deep well on my property that tests out absolutely pure water. Water, fiber, bentonite. Gets the bad out, so the good has a chance.

Thats all for me. Watch for bats, witches on broomsticks, and screaming skeletons. My first Halloween since I was 15 years old I think, that will be a sober one!!! How about that? For some reason, it was a major night to raise "the spirits" in the past, and tipple them right down the gullet. How's that for a scary story?

Neil
Working...
X