Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not really funny but crazy...what was he thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Facebook, wife learns of husband's 2nd wedding - Yahoo! News
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Oh, Belle, you read the same &^%$ U do! What is UP with todays women, and more so, the men??? Hubs is more reliable than Big Ben!! I know, could have been a very diff story. But YES, I got one of the good ones, who in 17 days will have been here 40 years.
    Hard for my old brain and sensibilites to understand this stuff. And HOW can adults do this to children, mess with their minds like this, when they are so little? It's been happening a long time, just we see it more now I guess. Hub's gg-grandmother was a 'grass widow'. She married, had children, and her husband left, never to be seen again. His aunt's husband, who reminded me of Junior Samples, from 'Hee Haw', went out to buy tobaaco in 1967, never came back.
    So I guess the real lesson is trust your heart, right? And your gut. If you get a weird feeling, like this woman, you better settle it. Quickly!
    Sorry for running on. Thanks for posting this. I almost did!!
    PS: I MISS out gardening thread!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Me too Ruby!
      Forty five years here!
      But you know what? We're still working on it ....in the places that it needs to be strengthened.
      People think it is going to be 50-50%.....Not so...it's 100-100%...

I like garden threads too. Let's start one...even though everything here is brown and crunchy!

Nancy
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Did you see where he and his new wife were interviewed? He says because of a clerical error, the first marraige is invalid. WTF??? Live as husband and wife and produce 2 children and it is as if it never happened? I want to know what he does for a living - and how much that disney land wedding cost with the cinderella coach and fireworks!! Holy crap!!!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Ruby My husband went out to buy a box of matches and never came back... maybe he met your Hubby's uncle and they shared the matches and tobacco!!
          Patrice

Comment

Working...
          X