Topamax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topamax

I just got the prescription filled last night. My doctor prescibed it for me from a conversation he and I had on the phone. After everything I've read about it, I'm afraid to take it this morning for fear of being goofy. Does anyone know the link to the recommended times to take it? I got the 25mg tablets. Any advice is appreciated.
    Thanks!:

:new:

Topamax

I got mine in the mail late yesterday and took my first 25 mg at 6:30 pm because I am so anxious to start. No "goofiness" so far.

The side effects made me nervous, but I thought, I'm tired anyway; I'm easily distracted and have trouble concentrating anyway. Maybe this will have some kind of wonderful adverse side effect the other way. I am a true believer in mind over matter, so if I believe that I will have the side effects, I will; if I don't, I won't.

Good luck to you.

Comment

Topamax

Hey,
      I did take it and it worked. Only had 2 beers last night and didn't feel weird at all.

Comment

Topamax

Even tho I was thinkin I would do 30 days of Abs then do mods. Try to do abs at first with the topa so like you dont build a tolerance so you are able to drink too. Remember the reason your startin the topa in the first place. (sorry)
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
        X