X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll

Hey guys
    Quick poll
    Who is taking meds (like topa, etc) here and who isnt?
    And can i ask - if you are taking meds which one and how much?
    Just wondering...
    Hugs
    Jen
    Over 4 months AF :h

Poll

All-One, milk thistle, evening primrose oil, L-glut, Kudzu and am going to start GABA I think.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Poll

I have heard the SAMe is really really good Lusch

Comment

Poll

Hi. So far I am not taking any medications. I am attempting to facilitate my changes through behavioral modification only, but I am leaving my options open if I find that I am not successful. So far, so good.

MM
        Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Poll

250mgs of topamax

considering restarting the kudzu and lglute to get me through November but the topa is so expensive already

I like this thread though..........thanks for starting it Jen!
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Poll

Topa(100mg), L-glut, milk thistle, kudzu (on occasion...not sure if my tummy likes it...), multi vitamines, Bacopa (for mental alertness), Royal Jelly
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Poll

Oh yeah and I guess I should answer my own poll too eh?
              topa 200 mg, kudzu, l-glut, SAMe, Aminos
              Although admittedly I have totally SLACKED on the supps - bad! I am recommitting to them this month!

Comment

Poll

Dear Jennah,

Great thread!

I am taking the supps off and on. Mostly just doing the behavior modification like MM mentioned. I get my morning supps in along with All One and then - poof, the week goes by and the rest of the supps are still sitting in my pill holder.

No other meds.

Love ya,
                Mary

Comment

Poll

Hi Jen,
                  I did the topamax for 30 days and Abs for most of that time, did the All One and all the recommended supps..right now I'm off the topamax and trying to maintain the All One and to use up the supps since I have them...not as easy to keep up now that I don't have the topamax which made me more disciplined with everything else..

Comment

Poll

I was taking multi-vitamin, evening primrose oil and milk-thistle. Strangely though the milk-thistle seems to increase my desire to drink so I have it infrequently now and when I ran out of primrose oil I stopped that. So for the moment it's just the multi-vitamin. Placebo springs to mind.
                    Enough is enough

Comment

Poll

Waves, which do you think might be placebo? Just curious....

Comment

Poll

i just have a q... how do you funtion on that much topa i went to 150 and well.....all hell broke loose

Comment

Poll

Book, Vitamin B, Chocolate and LOTS of visits to this site, when I feel like I want a drink!

Skootie
                          "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Poll

Mojo - I think its different for everyone. For me, 200 mg is just OK but I feel like i wouldnt be able to go any higher....I know what you mean though, sometimes the fatigue and the mental foginess do get to me, but its way better than the constant cravings and the hangovers (thats what i tell myself anyways)....

Comment

Poll

I am doing 100 mg. topo, All One Powder, B-50, Kudzu, Mild Thistle, Magnesium, Evening Primrose, L-Glutamine, Calms

Comment

Working...
                              X