Topa titration question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa titration question

This is day 5 of 25 mg of topa. It says to increase to 2 x a day (total of 50 mg) in week 2. If I were to increase tomorrow, would that be too soon? I would like Monday to be my week beginning day (it's a psychological thing with me) but I don't want to play with fire). No bad effects yet except for the tinny taste of carbonated beverages.

Thanks,

Barb

Topa titration question

Barb,

I'm on your schedule but a week ahead of you, about to go to 75mg. I haven't had any reactions except the taste thing too and but I would probably wait. We've all done enough damage to ourselves already eh? But tha't just me....Good luck!

Comment

Topa titration question

Cravings?

Good day Barbs and Joey,

Just a question, do you feel the cravings diminish yet? Any experience you want to share about taking Topa?

Cheers,
      Paddy
      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Topa titration question

Joey, too late - already done! Paddy, I don't notice any diffence yet. I'm tired, but I'm not sleeping well, so that could be the cause of the fatigue. I notice that I am drinking everything slower, which is a good thing for me because I am a fast drinker. I don't know if that is the topa or just a thing in my mind. Also the tinny taste which I mentioned

I am ordering these on line so I hope I don't have to go too high in doseage because of price. Also, I am still leery of the side effects. I can't be dopey and sleepy all the time - I'm just too busy. The hair starts falling out and that's it! We'll see.

Comment

Topa titration question

Paddy,

Well, I'm mid-way thru 75 mg and haven't stopped drinking yet but to a point where I just really don't want ot drink anymore. Last night...one drink and done. Just didn't want or desired anything else but water. Almost there!

Comment

Topa titration question

i ordered them from canada they came from india.. that is cool.. i took 50 meg first week... i felt very very spazzed out.. of course it was also first week back at crazy work week lots of weddings so prolly not best week to do it... i should double up about now but i am not till it get over this weekend... but it take em morning and night and it stops me from sleeping BUT ive not taken em last few nites coz ive been out so didnt have em with me... BUT i have MAJORLY cut down.... so they aboslute ly work... i am SO EXCITED wsh i lived a normal live and could take them and do it fast but its ok they work so why are they not sold to EVERYONE THAT NEEDS TEHM.. what i get is that the BOOZE companies dont want it coz they would go under is that right????
            Fiona

Comment

Topa titration question

sorry that sounds bad.... but seriously.. where i would have 6 i have had 4 and many nights have had 2 or 3 and i know when i take more drugs i will have less.. it started woerking right away.... it is a miracle!!!! thanks to everyone here..... i have been searcihing online for this.... since 1993... camphrahl didnt work coz i couldnt give up long enough to start it.... this is awesome and i know it will be more so.... god bless! :h
              Fiona

Comment

Topa titration question

ooops i started with 50 a day.... no wonder oh nite all
                Fiona

Comment

Working...
                X