ashamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ashamed

after 17 days af, i drank. started my vacation and wanted a jolt, last hurrah. omg, i can't believe i did that.

still taking the med but feeling much weaker than when i started.

suggestions?

ashamed

Good for you for staying alcohol free for 17 days, learn from it and use the plan you have got from the monthly abstenence thread :-),I dont know how many times i tryed to stop before i actually did.take the positives from it and move forward.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

ashamed

thanks so much for the support. my family, of course, is disgusted w/me and don't know why i just don't drink. wish i had the answer for them. my sister is away, and i'm taking care of her dogs. she has booze there and guess she thought that i'd be strong enough to stay away from it. i slipped, but i am back on the horse. thanks to all of you for being there.

Comment

ashamed

Rie use the plan & goals that are in monthly abstinence thread,

People who dont have alcoholic problems cant and will never understand what its like,that's why at the start its good to be around people who were/are there.

jump back on and away you go :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

ashamed

i'll do that, print out some info or give them the address for this site. i made a complete ass of myself, so it's gonna take some time to forgive myself for my behaviors. i hate alcohol and what i do to myself when i take a drink. i can't stop at 1--have to keep going until i'm blotto and not knowing/remembering what i've done.

Comment

Working...
          X