Energy Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy Drinks

I'm normally quite a caffeine fiend, except in the first few days withdrawal after a longe binge or just long term serious drinking, when I'm anxious and irritable. Otherwise I love the stuff. It's getting back to where I can take maybe one shot (of caffeine) in the middle of a busy day, but I figure getting it from something like this is much better for me than plain coffee. Of course energy drinks vary, and some are just caffeine and sugar, and some you are lucky if you even get caffeine, but I concentrate on the sugar free ones, and these all seem to give me a bit of caffeine, plus a but more of what I need.

Case in example is local brew USN Spike.

Energy Drinks

go for green tea, much healthier and no sugar substitutes!

Comment

Energy Drinks

sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Energy Drinks

5 hour energy is the bomb
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Energy Drinks

To be lethargic is the most common health problem that people complain all over the world. Several studies also found that over 60% of people believe that this lack of energy significantly impact their lives at work, play, school, anywhere.

To experience effectively and make your body in shape, you need something to make it with the necessary elements that have been lost and, thanks to which you feel lethargic all the time to complete. People get into the energy-a drink for that reason. But what these people do not realize is that most of these sports drinks can be dangerous ingredients such as sugar and caffeine are. What you are looking for is to drink a secure energy supply. DrinkACT is one of those reliable sources to the body with the necessary components and effective care. Take this drink, the general well-being in many.

Comment

Energy Drinks

I have given up caffeine soft drinks. They are just not healthy in the long term. I was drinking them daily for years and have felt so much better and healthier since giving up. I did have headaches for the first day.

Comment

Working...
            X