Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are women looking at, when they first see a man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relating to Macks posting on the joke thread, of us staring at women's breasts, it would certainly be interesting to know what women are looking at (purely physical) when they first see a bloke.

So, ladies, all of you who like to drop in at the Guy's Group thread, over to you! :welcome:
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Purely physical? I like forearms. Strange, right? I also like nice teeth and you gotta have nice hands. If you got ugly toes I will never date you again. Shallow? Perhaps. Just telling the truth.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

No, very interesting Lush. With women, I also have these thing about teeth, hands and toes! And that's even before looking at all the other curves!
      Paddy

Comment

teeth and eyes...good breath is must. hint, if i offer you gum...take it!!

Comment

So you mean, minty-fresh breath, not beer-stale or wine-fruity? ;-PP I will work my moose-breath then. Healthy-herbal fresh
          Paddy

Comment

This is very interesting...Good one Paddy...More please
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Eyes............eye contact. Got to look me in the eye! And smile.....teeth are important.
              My guy has working man hands even though he does desk work.
              I guess I like "Wild at Heart"(Book ) type guys.
              Nancy
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

I'm a butt babe myself!!

I do like piercing eyes - especially when they are looking in mine and not at my boobs (which are not that spectacular so that doesn't happen very often).

Barb

Comment

Wow - that's a loaded question! Looks are definitely important, but I like it when a man makes deep eye contact and holds it with a nice smile. If he starts "going up and down my body" with his eyes I feel like I am being undressed by somebody I dont know, and that makes me feel really weird. I guess some women probably like that, but I dont. (Lush? just kidding...) Really pretty eyes are a turn on (preferrably really baby blue), blonde or silverish hair, rugged and tan, muscular, tall and looks good in jeans.

I also prefer outgoing, happy personalities. Cant STAND moody and quiet.
                  What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Oh -- I think hands are very sexy... hands that look like they have worked hard. That's one of the first thinks I noticed about my husband were his hands. They were tan and kind of leathery. The first time he held my hand it made mine feel so small and soft. I dont know... just very sexy. Cant believe I forgot that!

Comment

So your not too fussy then Allie??
                      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Not a bit Macks! LOL! Hey, we got bold on mods board and posted our own pics underneath our avatars - at least most of us. You can click on the avatars. I think mine is still there? I'll have to go check.

Comment

Allie, are you calling me a floozie? How daaaaare you......okay I also am chiming in with a man MUST have a sense of humor like someone else said. Brooding and quiet does not work for me.

Comment

Lush, where would you ever get the idea that I would call you a Floozie? Or that your body would ever cause a man to do anything but gaze contentedly into your eyes?? :H Actually, I confess that I love it when my husband looks me up and down... especially now that I'm 38. Can you tell I'm feeling old?

Comment

Wait until you turn 40. I am still recovering.....

And fan, I believe we said NICE hands, not big hands. Always with that mind in the gutter.

Comment

Working...
                              X